• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
• Use the online forms in our website.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order, manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
• Email you our promotional newsletter.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at our main facilities located in Thessaloniki – Greece and uses UpToDate security protocols and antimalware software to prevent malicious attacks that may cause any fragments in our security.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send and email to email@example.com and we will remove your contact from our marketing list.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
· The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
· The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
· The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
· The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Privacy policies of other websites
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +30.2310755265
Or write to us: BIOFIAL S.A., Pontou 52 str., P.C.54628, Thessaloniki, Greece
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office of Greece.
You can change your cookie preferences any time by clicking the above button. This will let you revisit the cookie consent banner and change your preferences or withdraw your consent right away.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. Listed below are the links to the support documents on how to manage and delete cookies from the major web browsers.
If you are using any other web browser, please visit your browser’s official support documents.